I am home again, trying to prepare myself for work tomorrow. It will be quite an adjustment waking up in the same place two nights in a row.
I am sorting out my emotions today:
- my pragmatic side says “Get back to business as usual”
- my adventurous side says “One week was not enough. Do more soon!”
- my spoiled side says “What? No tornado?”
- my stoic side says “That’s how it goes. Accept it gracefully.”
- my intellectual side says “Learn from the experience. Get better with weather.”
- my conciliatory side says “It was an uncooperative pattern. Be happy for any storms at all”
I obviously have a lot of sorting to do!
(More later! This entry is incomplete.)